Ministry of Servanthood | Year 2
How do you find your place in the body of Christ? God’s Word is all you need.
The ‘ministry of servanthood’ begins with the attitude of the heart and outlays practical, personal and spiritual ways to find your place in the Body of Christ. This module emphasises the role of the faithful servant, as a space of freedom and as ‘reasonable, rational, intelligent service, and spiritual worship’, and highlights the need for excellence in ministry through dedication and commitment.
Students will learn
– the five-fold ministry (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers) as functional titles and not positions – to serve
– the gifts to the Body of Christ to train and equip the saints for ministry (miracles, gifts of healing, helps, administrations, varieties of tongues)
– the early church, and God’s order of authority; moving towards excellence and dedication through prayer and intimate communion with God
– the importance of making quality decisions
– what to do in the face of disturbances and pressures
– how to obtain God’s favour through His Word
– the purpose of fasting.
– the principle method God uses to guide His people, both individually and collectively, so that you can enjoy and operate in excellence in your calling.
This module includes a spiritual gift questionnaire as a guideline to discovering your gifts.
No Reviews found for this course.